September 28, 2008

Do You Support Philosophy of McCain or Obama?


ABC has an online test you can take to determine whether you agree with McCain or Obama the most. It will help some people learn about the issues and the campaign.

They don't tell you who made the statements, of course, but a statement made by each candidate on the same topic (economy, immigration, judiciary, etc.) will be side by side.

You just click on which statement you agree with and, after selecting all of 'em, you'll find out which candidate's philosophy you support.

Click here to take the test!

5 comments:

blackgirl on mars said...

That was fun! I recommend it...

Unknown said...

BlackGirl - I take it that your test results confirmed your leanings on the POTUS campaign?

SjP said...

Just as predicted...Obama!

Kevin Andre Elliott said...

Yeah, that was fun!

What I found interesting is that often I found my self disagreeing strongly with both statements. For me, it often came down not to which I agree with more, but which do I disagree with less, and when it was all said and done, Obama seems to be my man.

Unknown said...

Sojourner & Slant Truth - Glad you enjoyed it...