One of our stealth villagers is Tey, a busy working Filipina mom living in Toronto. Tey publishes a blog titled, 'My Daily Thoughts'. We were surprised when Tey presented the 'I Love Your Blog Award' to "Villager for his informative posts about Black people (just love it)."
Tey, I appreciate the love. Following Tey's lead, we want to show a little love for other blogs that deserve it. The Electronic Village presents the 'I Love Your Blog Award' to five others that we read and enjoy often. They are more than welcome to pass along the award to other blogs which they love to read as well and so on.
- The Field Negro - Field provides the best social and political commentary on the Internet for people of African descent. Period.
- Too Sense - This brother is part of the upcoming revolution of thought that will free the minds of our people.
- Eddie Griffin, BASG - Eddie brought Black bloggers into prominence with his work on Shaquanda Cotton case.
- Dallas South Blog - Shawn went to Jena, LA for the march on 9/20/07. He is becoming the face of Black bloggers for mainstream media.
- Black and Missing, But Not Forgotten - Deidra breaks the silence on all the missing Black women in America.