May 8, 2008

Undocumented Ways to Use LinkedIn Network


Villagers, many of you know that I've been using LinkedIn Network for the past year or so. It is amazing to me that there are still professionals who are not taking advantage of this online tool.

I currently have over 1,477 direct connections with access to over 6,645,500 people through my LinkedIn Network.

Anyhow, I recently listened to a podcast with Dave Millman. He is an MIT graduate and former Director of Marketing at IBM. His present role is Vice President of Marketing at CiraNova, a software company located in San Francisco’s Bay Area in California, servicing the semiconductor industry.

I encourage you to listen to his views on ways to use LinkedIn to deliver business benefit. Are you a LinkedIn user?

1 comment:

Gerri said...

I haven't used LinkedIn yet. I might give it a try and see where it gets me.