May 11, 2008

New AfroSpear Member: Ylizaville


Villagers, please join me in welcoming a new blogger to The AfroSpear. Ylizaville (BBR #832) is a blog created by Yliza in April 2007. She describes herself as a mixed-race woman of color ... Anti-Racist ... Overeducated ... Animal lover ... Computer nerd with an addiction to MMORPGs and WoC-friendly blog spaces.

In her blogger-application, she wrote, "I would like to ... listen and learn and exchange ideas with people who understand what it's like to be a Black American. I would like to be able to freely speak about issues that pertain to our communities. There is much for me to learn, and perhaps I can be a source of learning for others." The AfroSpear is fortunate to include her voice amongst our kinfolk!

Oh yeah ... the photo is her dog, Miss. Thing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Ylizaville! I'll have to go check out the site.
Blessings!