May 11, 2008

Sunday Inspirations: Philippians 4:13

Sojourner's Place created the Sunday Inspirations meme to help get us through the week ahead. I hope that you participate and share with us your Sunday Inspirations. Your weekly contribution may very well be the inspiration that someone else may need and has been looking for. The rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate
  2. You may post a video, poem, religious verse, song, story, picture, ANYTHING that has given you inspiration and the motivation to go on. Just make sure not to offend anyone
  3. Add your name to the meme list so others can be inspired
  4. Be and get inspired and be sure to comment

My mother is the most spiritual person in my life. She regularly shares inspiration from the Bible and other sources with me. This is a photo of Christ that she shared with me many moons ago. Look at the lines the artist used to draw this picture of Christ and you will see scenes from Christ's life.
'I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME' - (Philippians 4:13) - My Mom once reminded me that if God brings you to it, He will bring you through it. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank GOD. I'm doing my best. Happy Mother's Day to EAH and all the other mothers here in our electronic village!

6 comments:

SjP said...

Village, much obliged for your Sunday Inspirations. This is the first time I've seen the picture - awesome and yes, certainly inspiring! Much obliged for reminding us all "from whence" cometh our strength to go on! SjP

Unknown said...

Sojourner - Truly a wonderful meme that should open us up to an entirely new universe of bloggers...

Believer said...

This picture I have seen and was captivated by the artist's depiction of Christ's life. Beautiful!

Marvalus said...

What a wonderful and beautiful picture!

Thank you for sharing...

Unknown said...

Believer and Ms. Marvalus - Thank you for sharing your village voice. Are either of you considering participation in this weekly meme next Sunday?

Marvalus said...

I contributed this Sunday, and will be participating every Sunday...gotta support SjP!