a scholarship program. The (ISC)² Foundation’s mission is devoted to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone by supporting cyber security education and awareness in the community.
Scholarship Amount: nine (9) full-tuition scholarships
Eligible Degrees: Each scholarship will allow a prospective student the opportunity to complete an undergraduate or master’s degree program at University of Phoenix. Recipients may choose to attend a University of Phoenix on-ground campus or may attend University of Phoenix online.
In addition, (ISC)2 will provide recipients with a voucher to take either the SSCP or CISSP certification exam within one year of graduation. The exam voucher will be provided to the awarded upon proof of graduation in an area of study with an emphasis on cybersecurity and/or information assurance.
- Applicants must be currently employed or looking to work in the information assurance or cyber security field.
- Applicants must agree to take the SSCP or CISSP certification exam within one year of graduation. The exam voucher will be provided to the awarded upon proof of graduation in an area of study with an emphasis on cybersecurity and/or information assurance.
- Applicants must not be currently enrolled nor in the process of enrolling at any University of Phoenix campus or in any online program at any time prior to the scholarship award date.
- Applicants must meet all admissions requirements of University of Phoenix.
- Applicants must not be an employee or family member (spouse, dependent child or domestic partner) of an employee of Apollo Education Group, Inc., University of Phoenix, Western International University, Institute for Professional Development or any other subsidiary of Apollo Education Group, Inc.
Application deadline: June 3, 2014
Scholarship award date: August 13, 2014
To get an application, and for additional eligibility
requirements, visit phoenix.edu/isc2scholar.