The BDPA Insider - March 13, 2011
What better way to start the day than with your weekly message from BDPA! BDPA is a remarkable association of IT professionals who seek to advance the careers of African Americans in the IT industry from the classroom to the boardroom. There are 45 local BDPA chapters around the country ... is there one near you?
In this issue:
- 2011 Nominations for National BDPA Epsilon Awards Now Open
- BDPA Technology Project: Dawud Roman (Baton Rouge)
- Best Practices Conference (BPC) for SharePoint
- Black Enterprise Magazine 40 Best Companies For Diversity: They Want YOU!
- Empowering Leadership Alliances Seeks High School Students of Color Interested in Computing Fields
- Message from BDPA Greater Columbia Chapter President
- Program Directory of STEM Projects Around the Nation
- Running on Empty: The Failure to Teach K-12 Computer Science in the Digital Age
- Summer Camp * Minority Science and Engineering Improvement Program (Howard University)
- Three-Time BDPA Scholarship Winner: Hung Vo (Georgia Institute of Technology)