January 1, 2015

'Am I Not Human?' Blogging Campaign

Please let us know if you plan to participate in our monthly campaign. We seek bloggers interested in sharing information about human rights violations with their blog readers on the 27th of each month.

All of us need to do something. Protest. Meditate. Pray.

In the case of bloggers ... we want you to blog on the 27th of each month. Just share information on behalf of our human siblings in all suffering areas who are either barred from communication by their governments, or lacking in technology to ask: Am I Not Human?

Will you join us?

7 comments:

iriegal said...

Wayne, I definitely want to be a part of this cause. I will put up a blog on two of my sites on the 27th

Thanks for putting it out there..onelove

Unknown said...

IrieGal - It is so nice to see your village voice up in here! I look forward to reading your posts on the 27th...

SjP said...

So, I'm having a heck of a time trying to post this comment! Maybe the 3rd time is the charm...let's see...

Count me in on the 27th. I'll be blogging for humanity!

OAN, Much obliged to you for all you do for us new bloggers. Your continued support and encouragement to me and others no doubt can and will never go unnoticed. Hit an amazing milestone this week and I have you to thank. Much obliged! Very much obliged for passing it on!

Hagar's Daughter said...

Count me in.

Unknown said...

Sojourner & Hagar's Daughter - We are blessed to have each of you participating in the monthly blogging campaign to focus our light on human rights abuses around the world...

changeseeker said...

Thanks for the link, Villager. I'm happy to be hooked up over here. Unfortunately, I'm not Twitter-literate yet. But I do want to do the Electronic Village thing. Later today, I hope. (My schedule is ridiculous.)

Unknown said...

Changeseeker - Twitter is worth checking out. www.twitter.com

Did you visit any of the Oct 2008 entries for 'Am I Not Human?'