October 26, 2014

Sunday Inspiration: Be Still and Know (Psalm 46:10-11)

'Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!  The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge' ~ Psalm 46:10-11


BE - God, I say 'yes' to You. I choose to allow Your way to shape me and Your will to direct me in what is best.  I surrender instead of resist, I yield instead of fight, I believe instead of doubt.

STILL - Father, may Your rest abide and Your peace abound within me. Quiet all anxiety that troubles my thoughts and unsettles my emotions.  I bring my soul under the control of the Holy Spirit; I stand steady upon the unmovable foundations of Your kingdom;  I receive the sufficiency of Your grace and the encouragement of Your promises as you calm my soul.

AND KNOW - Lord, thank you that Your word is sure, unchanging, and indisputable. Your word is true. I am certain.  You have saved me from guessing, wondering, wishing, or pretending.
I know! I believe!

I AM GOD - You are who You say You are. You do what You say You do.  There is no other! You are the highest, the greatest, the best.  You have no weakness, no lack, and no equal.  You are my God, and my Heavenly Father. I find comfort in Your nearness, security in Your voice, courage in Your strength, hope in Your promises.  You are enough. More than enough! You are with me. You are my refuge. I am safe in Your care.

Meet Me In The Meadow ~ Roy Lessin




This blog will continue to seek out Sunday Inspirations, a meme inspired by Sojourner's Place. Sunday Inspirations is just one way to help get us through the week ahead, the trials we may face, and yes, to say 'Thank You Jesus' and testify! I invite you to participate in this weekly meme as your contribution might serve as an inspiration to someone in need.

No comments: