- the original six members came from five different countries
- one member was shot and killed in Chicago
- one member was stabbed by his girlfriend in London
- the two lead singers were brothers
- the founder of the group spent the last 25 years of his life as a quadriplegic
- the organist in the group wrote majority of Heatwave songs and eventually left the group to become full-time songwriter. He wrote the top-selling song in music history -- Thriller, sung by Michael Jackson
What is your favorite Heatwave memory?