Today, we invite everyone to introduce themselves and subscribe to the Electronic Village.
I suspect that our blog is motivated by the seven principles of Kwanzaa more than anything else. I'll need to expand upon that thought over the next 200 posts.
Anyhow, I thought this would be a good occassion to respond to the Archive Meme that I found from Danielle on Modern Musings. The Archive Meme rules are simple enough:
- Link 1 must be about family.
- Link 2 must be about friends.
- Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about...
- Link 4 must be about something you love
- Link 5 can be anything you choose.
- About Family - I regularly share updates on my sister Kyra, however, I have not posted very much about my family here on the Electronic Village blog. For a hint on my family you need to visit the Electronic Village website.
- About Friends - The majority of my blog-related relationships have come from The AfroSpear. My most recent inspiration from these blogger friends led to a ranking of the Top Black Bloggers.
- About Me - This post revealed more of me than I first intended. Earlier I shared the five reasons that I blog.
- Something I Love - There aren't many things that I love. There are some people that I love including, Iya, Wayne Sr., Charles, Kyra, Iyisa, Nailah, Laura, Khalis and Shenita.
- Wild Card - Any excuse to see Serena is a good excuse in my book!