September 29, 2007

Rudy Giuliani Decided Bo Derek is More Important Than the Black Community

Rudy Giuliani couldn't be at the PBS presidential debate to discuss issues of importance to African Americans last Thursday. He had to shake his groove thang with Bo Derek and two or three reporters in California. He valued the $100,000 he raised along with the endorsement from former governor Pete Wilson over an opportunity to talk directly to issues impacting Black people in this country. Check out the a 55-second video of Rudy's choices on the day of the PBS presidential debate hosted by Tavis Smiley.




Are there any Black leaders endorsing Rudy Giuliani for president? Or does he have a lily-white supporting cast in his campaign?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw this link on blog rush thought I would drop by,,there were a lot of them that were no-shows there I believe McCain and I don't think Romney was there either? Either way what I hate the most is the excuses that are made for this snub, they are falling over themselves on CNN and everywhere else trying to spin excuses for these guys. These type of individuals want to maintain the status quo it is as simple as that and they did not show up because they did not want to, great post everyone needs to take a good hard look at everyone running for the office in 2008,,uh,,I hope they don't get fooled again.

Unknown said...

Floyd - I like your avatar. Spock was always my favorite ST character with Tuvok running a close second!

I'm also glad to see that Blogrush is starting to work out for everyone.

Finally, I agree 110% with your final comment, "I hope we don't get fooled again". America was bamboozled twice by George W. Bush, the so-called "unifier".

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Bo Derek?

Unknown said...

Cooper - You are making me realize how old I'm getting. Bo Derek was the definition of beauty in 1979 when she starred in a movie called "10".