May 9, 2007

Villager is back!


The Villager is a'ight! I've been offline for a number of reasons. Sometimes my 2-inch rhino thick skin takes tremendous torpedo shots. The past couple of weeks have been rough for a number of reasons and it became difficult to keep my blog current. I appreciate the messages that I received from a number of villagers. It amazes me how close the Internet can bring us to people that we've never actually met in the 'real world'. In any case, I'm back. My hope is to get back on schedule with daily updates (at a minimum) to the Electronic Village.

There are so many issues impacting on us that need to be addressed in the coming days and weeks. AfroSpear is growing stronger and I hope to be a part of its continued development. Barack Obama is still running to become the most powerful brother on earth. Barry Bonds is getting closer to 755. My three children are getting closer to summer vacation. Despite the struggles that each of us experiences ... Life is Good!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Great to see you again. You had me worried there for awhile.

As always wishing you all the best for you and yours.

Keep doing what you do and I'll be here with you.

Lori said...

Well, what's a village without a chief? (smile) We all need a break sometimes, but it's good to see you back in action.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. I wasn't able to blog the last couple of days either. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

VILLAGER!!!!

Been worried, man. When one day passed, that was OK. But when two...then three...

Something had to be wrong...

Missed you in a big way, my brother. Serious. So glad the Rhino is back! Afrospear wasn't the same without you.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Villager. I missed the posts but I'm glad everything is okay!

Take care!
Anna

Unknown said...

Danielle, Lori, Theo, Keith, Box 175 - Asante sana!

Anonymous said...

I know how it is, just glad you jumped back on the wagon.