November 15, 2007

NPR Blogger Roundtable Invites Villager Back Again

Villagers, I learned today that I will be back on the blogger roundtable hosted by NPR News & Notes in January 2008 to discuss the evolution of The AfroSpear as well as the recent ranking of influential Black blogs.

We ran out of time to discuss this segment during the Nov 14 NPR Blogger Roundtable ... so, we rescheduled that segment for January 9. Villagers, did you have a chance to listen to the 13-minute roundtable discussion with me, La Shawn Barber and Yobachi Boswell? If so, what did you think?

6 comments:

Bohemian Chick said...

Congrats on the invite Villager. I'm planning to listen.

You all did an excellent job on the Nov. 14 discussion!

Unknown said...

BHC - Thanx for the feedback on the Nov 14th NPR roundtable. You need to be on there with your top five sexiest Black men (smile).

C Samuels Jr said...

The podcast was a good start on the topic of Black Leaders. Hopefully next time you might get a chance to plug BDPA on our effect on the community.


Cliff Samuels Jr
BDPA Detroit TAC Director
http://bdpadet-tac.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Cliff - First, please consider joining The AfroSpear. Second, what is involved in creating our own regular (weekly?) podcast?

Unknown said...

Hey-hey, Nia!! This is hot news. I'll be sure to give it a listen. Wishing you the very best for 2008!

Viqi
http://fiercelystrategic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Viqi - I haven't seen the South Side Star blogger in many moons. I see that you are coming strong in 2008 with marketing tips for small business owners. I plan to share your tips with my clients in the coming days and weeks.

As an aside, I've added all three of your blogs to the Black Blog Rankings!