January 17, 2008

OJ Simpson Coloring Book


I see that OJ Simpson is back in the news. We're a couple of weeks from the Super Bowl and the naming of the 2008 NFL Hall of Fame class. However, OJ Simpson is not welcome at either venue. OJ is in the news for the criminal charges against him in Las Vegas, NV.

Ordinarily, OJ is a brother that we don't talk about here in our village. Today is a little different as we received drumbeats from Textile Arts Resource Guide about the OJ Simpson Coloring & Activity Book.

It turns out that Colin Quashie created the OJ Simpson Coloring Book to (a) skewer social inconsistencies in the most cynical of terms and (b) look at these situations from a child's perspective.

Download the OJ Simpson Coloring Book and share it with a friend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should be interesting, but I don't know if I want my child reading it. It's from the view of children, but not to be rad by children.

If my child asks, who is OJ Simpson, I may change the subject and tell him about the birds and the bees.

Unknown said...

Mrs. Grapevine - OJ Simpson truly phuqued up his life. He had everything going for him ... and now he is simply a joke. How sad for him and his family.

Unknown said...

Wow, the page when you have to glue together the glove, and when it dries put the bloody glove on, is so sad.
I wonder if someone will send OJ a copy of the coloring/activity book...

Unknown said...

Regina - OJ is so wack ... he probably has a box of them to give out as door prizes when people visit his home in Florida...

Thembi Ford said...

I'd have to hit him with the ill Apricot. Sepia has become too good.

Unknown said...

Thembi - I have to admit that I don't know what the ill apricot or Sepia means. I guess that I'm getting too old...