Give us 1 to 4 days and we’ll give you:
- Access to high ranking officials in the Department of Defense
- Career Coaching to get you to your next level!
- Earn PDU’s when attending Training
- Military and National Security Personnel System (NSPS) officials
- National High School Computer Competition (HSCC) Championship
- Network with CEO's, CIO and other Senior Executives
- Opportunity to Improve or Gain New Skills
- View the BDPA IT Showcase
- Youth Technology Camp
- The best value possible for your money – all in four days!
virtual career center has a robust resume database to post current resumes for immediate exposure to some of the world's best companies and Federal agencies for Information Technology positions at all levels. It has an excellent search facility in the form of a Job Bank thus allowing one to search for the perfect position matching skill sets anywhere in the country.
There are 62 career opportunities today ... the most recent one was added yesterday by Walgreens.
Employment Resources for BDPA Stakeholders!
by Kai Dupe
- Trade School
- Auto Didactic
- Find a Mentor
The BDPA Coach Alliance is offering a Career Planning workshop in Philadelphia on Thursday, July 29, 2010 from 8:30 am to 11:30 a.m. The primary objective of the workshop is to assist BDPA members with improving their marketability.
Please accept our invitation to join us in the City of Brotherly Love by registering for the 32nd Annual National BDPA Conference, July 28 – 31, 2010 at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown, Philadelphia, PA.
Hotel Rooms Are Now Going Fast: Please Book Now!!!
Reserve your room today by contacting the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown at 1-800-266-9432 and ask for the BDPA (Black Data Processing Associates) rate or register online.
Find the buzz on Twitter - #BDPA:
This message has been brought to you by the BDPA Social Networking Team.
Contact our Social Networking Team - email@example.com
PS: Please share this information with your friends, co-workers, church members, etc so that they can help us pass the word. The key is that we must share what we know with others so we can all grow and prosper.