February 3, 2007

Chimby

One of my colleagues on the LinkedIn Network is Brad Attig. He shared information with me recently on Chimby. I hadn't heard of it before Brad's message. Chimby is a vertical search engine that lets you search over 300 career advice sites at once. Evidently, Chimby crawls the sites of career coaches, career blogs and other media sources in order to provide the best answers to your career advice questions. Each source is hand-picked to ensure fresh, relevant results from an exclusive club of career advice experts.

Chimby provides career advice on a wide variety of topics including: career management, cover letters, hot topics, interviewing, job hunting, job search, resumes and work stuff. Anyhow, I added a link over in the left-hand navigation bar of this blog so that you can visit it whenever you want.

Personally, I remain on my quest to grown my consultancy in the hopes of never needing to get another W-2 in my life! I started my business on a full-time basis on July 5, 2002...so I'm into my fifth year as an entrepreneur. That being said ... it is always a good idea to have some good career advice close at hand. I hope you enjoy the Chimby link.

No comments: