- Mark Bell - hockey player
- Rae Carruth - football player
- Maurice Clarett - football player
- Mike Danton - hockey player
- Doc Gooden - baseball player
- Hollywood Henderson - football player
- Jamal Lewis - football player
- Denny McLain - baseball player
- Bob Probert - hockey players
- Pete Rose - baseball player
- Art Schlicter - football players
- Darryl Strawberry - baseball player
- Mike Tyson - boxer
August 14, 2007
Michael Vick Enters Hall of Shame
I imagine that any of us that manage to get caught up in the criminal injustice system are fools of one sort or another. However, any fool who is arrogant enough to create a dog-fighting company on the down-low while signing a $130 million contract in the public eye ... well that is a special kind of fool.
Michael Vick decided that the weight of the evidence against him was too much to fight. As such, he will plead guilty to the charges in the 18-page indictment laid out against him last month. He joins other high-profile atheletes who thought that their sh*t didn't stink.
Check out this Hall of Shame:
Villagers, do you have any other athletes to add to this Hall of Shame?