I used to enjoy a blogger called A Grown Azzed Woman because of her daily efforts to live a debt-free life. I wish that I knew of other bloggers out there that provided motivation and support for those of us that want to get out of debt. It would be great to see a blog chronicle the various ways one can get out of debt.
I did see an online debt poll showing how others felt about their debt situation. It is important to calculate your options so that you know whether or not you need debt settlement, credit counseling, debt consolidation or bankruptcy. For many of us inaction is not an option.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are your monthly expenses exceeding your earned income?
- Are you using your credit cards to get by so you can afford to live?
- Are you considering Bankruptcy as an option?
- Are your credit cards reaching the limit?
- Are you receiving collection letters or phone calls from creditors?
- Have you used all of your available resources to keep up with payments?
- Are your minimum payments becoming a struggle?
- Has a recent event caused you to go into default?
Perhaps you can avoid the trap by reaching out to Clear Debt Solution. Clear Debt Solution can help eliminate your debt. Click here if you're serious about avoiding bankruptcy and getting help immediately. Or you can receive a free consultation from the folks at Clear Debt Solution by calling (888) 207-4455. Clear Debt Solution charges a 14% service fee which is calculated on the total amount of debt that an individual brings into our debt settlement program.