October 24, 2009

President's Weekly Address: 'Working with Small Business to Drive Recovery'

The President restates his commitment to small business as key to economic recovery -- from the Recovery Act to Financial Stability to Health Reform -- and pledges more to come.



I ran a small business incubator in Cincinnati for five (5) years. As such, I saw small business owners struggling on a day-to-day basis to be successful. It is nice to see some attention being paid by the president on these folks.

What are your thoughts about small business? Do you have any personal stories to tell about the efforts of small business owners or entrepreneurs in your life?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A valuable post on "President's Weekly Address: 'Working with Small Business to Drive Recovery'".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

Thanks,
Peter- Own a new business