August 27, 2008

Am I Not Human?



Join The Roots of Humanity on the 27th of every month in asking the unified, persistent question that has the answers collectively needed, within it.

We ask on behalf of our human siblings lacking in access to the most basic of communication tools, or barred from communication by their governments: Am I Not Human?

Download this month's ebook: 'Where Do We Go From Here'


Click the image to download.


Crossposted at UltravioletUnderground, Roots of Humanity and Liberator Magazine. I hope that many villagers will download our eBook ... and respond to the questions that have been asked.

What say u?

2 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there Villager!

This is a great resource!

May I add this book to my site and credit your blog?

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Unknown said...

Lisa - Of course. I hope you consider answering the questions and participating on the 27th of each month. You can google 'Am I Not Human' to get an idea of what we've been doing over the past few months...

peace, Villager