July 10, 2009

Sean Hannity Caught Lying About Barack Obama on Fox News

Sean Hannity is unnerved by the success of President Barack Obama. That is the only explanation I can come up with for the dirty tricks Hannity is playing on his Fox News audience in recent weeks.

Media Matters has been documenting examples where Hannity has cropped quotes or clips to misrepresent what actually the president said. Here are some recent examples:





Why does Hannity have so much disrespect and disregard for the intelligence and integrity of his audience? What do you think causes him to be so dishonest in his broadcast when it comes to President Obama and other progressives? I think that he is simply scared of having Obama in the White House for the next 4-8 years.

That's my thought. What say u?

8 comments:

Geoffrey Philp said...

Villager, as a friend on mine, Preston Allen (All or Nothing), once said, "If they have to lie about you, they're scared and you've won."

Hue Reviews said...

AAAARRRGGHHH..Can't see video at work. will have to come back later..lol

A.Smith said...

FoxNews makes me so sick. The people who watch it make me more sick and the people who know this stuff is false and don't do their part to educated the idiot believers make me want to hurl.

Unknown said...

Geoffrey - I like your friend's quote. It's on target!

A.Spence - Good. Get back to work (smile)...

A.Smith - Do you know A.Spence (smile) ... I agree with your assessment of Fox News. I'm glad that they are being called to task on journalistic and ethical mistakes.

msladyDeborah said...

Umm..Villager, do you really think that Sean's viewing audience is intelligent? I can't see the twain mixing with the likes of him.

Kim said...

Why do people watch fox news?
Fox News will never get my veiwership.. Never.

SjP said...

What say me? Well if you look up the phrase 'wild hair up one's a$$' Hannity's picture would be right next to it.

Unknown said...

Lady D & Kim - Perhaps Sean's audience is just seeking comedic entertainment?

SjP - That 'wild hair' is not a pretty picture!