One of my stealth villagers is Tey, a busy working Filipina mom living in Toronto. Tey publishes 'My Daily Thoughts'. Tey presented us with the 'I Love Your Blog Award' "... for his informative posts about Black people (just love it)."
I appreciated the love last year when she gave our blog the award. I figure it was time to share some love with other blogs that deserve it. The Electronic Village presents the 'I Love Your Blog Award' to five others that we read and enjoy often. They are more than welcome to pass along the award to other blogs which they love to read as well and so on.
- RaceWire - This blog comes strong and correct with information about both race and politics.
- TransGriot - Monica Roberts is a powerful voice for transgender issues in person and through the afrosphere. I've learned that all of us have concerns about politics and life choices. Monica is a goals-oriented sista with great insights shared on her blog.
- Black Tennis Pro's - Shelia provides a constant flow about African American tennis players from the amateur ranks up through world's #1 Serena Williams. I haven't played tennis for many moons, however I do enjoy my stealth visits to this blog.
- Sojourner's Place - Sojourner just competed a complete overhaul of her blog template. It is unique and it is perfectly suited for her flow. SjP is one of my favorite blogs in the universe!
- BDPA Detroit TAC - Cliff Samuels publishes this technology-based blog. Cliff is a colleague and rarely do technology blogs catch a break when it comes to blog awards ... so I hope some villagers will visit Cliff and show him some love!