Villagers, do you realize that Hillary Clinton has absolutely no chance to win the Democratic nomination? If so, do you accept that the best chance for us to end the 8-years of George Bush policies on the economy and Iraq War is to unify the Democratic Party behind a single candidate as soon as possible?
If you answered yes to either question, then you should sign our online petition requesting that Hillary Clinton concede the nomination in the best interests of her party and our country.
Other steps you can take include:
- Did you sign the petition, yet? (smile)
- Call the Democratic National Committee on (202) 863-8000 to express your opinion.
- Contact the Democratic National Committee with a link to the petition to let them know your position on this matter.
- Contact superdelegates that have not committed
- Contact Hillary Clinton directly with a request for her to concede the nomination in the interests of party unity and our nation's future.