March 25, 2008

This Week in BDPA (Mar 25-31)


I provide executive leadership services to one of my clients, BDPA Education & Technology Foundation. This foundation seeks to support programs and services that advance the careers of African Americans in the information technology industry from the 'classroom to the boardroom'. Here is a weekly preview of upcoming events gathered from the BDPA CollectiveX Calendar and elsewhere:
I encourage villagers to take advantage of these upcoming events if they are in your area! I'm looking forward to meeting with any villagers that will be in New Jersey while I'm there later this week. If you like what you are seeing ... please consider making an online donation to the BDPA Foundation so that we can continue to fund these events in the future.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck (even if you won't need it) on your upcoming speaking engagements, Villager. I am sure you will be amazing.

Peace.

Unknown said...

Kat - Thank you very much for the kind words. I hope to do well in both venues. It will be fun. I think that i may have chance to meet another blogger during the trip ... that will be kewl as well...

Unknown said...

Kat - I'm back home now. I had a great time in New Jersey and I think that the audiences in each event were pleased with the words that I shared with 'em...