March 9, 2008

Villager is Guest on Harambee Radio Network * Mar 10 @ 8pm ET


Villagers, Saadiq Mance is the managing director for Emerging Minds. He invited me to be a guest on an Internet radio show he is hosting Monday, March 10 @ 8pm ET. He wants me to talk about the Electronic Village blog, The AfroSpear, society news, and politics.

Emerging Minds has created a unique alliance with the Harambee Radio Network. Harambee radio features explosive commentary from some of the most respected activists from all over the world. During the live shows, please call in toll-free and let your voice be heard at (866) 851-5279.

When the show is not live, there is a constant 24/7 stream rebroadcasting the live shows from the previous week. Anyhow, I hope that some of you can tune in on Monday night. Talk shows are always better when there are guests dialing in to ask provocative questions!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What an accomplishment!

I am so proud. I will try to listen in tomorrow.

I am sure I can come up with some "provocative" comment.

It is a good day to be an O.V.!

In light and love

Unknown said...

Danielle - You created a monster! Oops...using that word can get me fired, huh? (smile)...