September 14, 2008

Sunday Inspiration: Don't Argue With Children


A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal, its throat was very small.

The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.

Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.

The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah."

The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"

The little girl replied, "Then you ask him."

8 comments:

Marvalus said...

I love this! Made me giggle out loud...

SjP said...

{smiling} Out of the mouths of babes!

Unknown said...

Marva & Sojourner - I'm heading over to your blog to see what you have on your Sunday Inspirations...

Martin Lindsey said...

Sounds like the teacher needs to go to Sunday School (LOL). I didn't join the meme - give me a minute to catch up - but feel free to check out my thoughts today anyway.

Jackie said...

BWAAA HA HAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA! That's a good one. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Marty & Jackie - I'm glad you enjoyed this one. Hope you join this weekly meme in the future!

Unknown said...

LOL, I love, love, love this post. Thanks for sharing! Very good one!

Unknown said...

Cathy - I hope that you will consider participating in this meme on your blog next Sunday!