September 6, 2008

Will You Support 'Day of Blogging for Justice: Community Organizers'


I am a member of The AfroSpear. I think that Sarah Palin is out of line with her caustic criticism of community organizers like Martin Luther King Jr. or Norman Mays.

As such, I will participate in the Day of Blogging for Justice: Community Organizers on Monday September 8, 2008 along with along with blogs such as the The Young Black Professional Guide, Slant Truth 2.0, The Jose Vilson, From My Brown Eyed View, The African American Political Pundit, Springer’s Journal, and Inkognero in honor of the great work that Community Organizers do.

I invite you to participate as either a blogger or a blog reader.

5 comments:

Big Mama said...

Villager,
I came to read. Will check in later this evening.
Iya in Los Angeles

Anonymous said...

I definitely plan to participate. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Francis Holland said...

Thanks to you and to ALL of the blogs that are participating in the "I Am A Community Organizer" day of blogging for justice on Monday, September 8, 2008!

What a great logo that is above! We're going to post that logo over at the Afrosphere Action Alert blog, and I hope it encourages more AfroSpear and afrosphere bloggers to post the Afrosphere Action Alerts blog widget, so that all the crucial actions that are announced are automatically visible at blogs across the AfroSpear and afrosphere.

Wax Poetic said...

Villager,

Here's my post. I'm not sure who's keeping up with the master DBJ list.

http://tinyurl.com/69nngk

Unknown said...

Shawn - I will add your post, in support of community organizers, to the list that I'm keeping...

peace, Villager