March 10, 2009

New AfroSpear Member: The Vanel Journal


Villagers, I would like to introduce you to a new member of The AfroSpear ... Theard Vanel. Bro. Vanel began his blogging career on 3/3/2008.
Thearl shared the following with us: "I attended Netroots and the Blogging While Brown conference and I think it is important that bloggers of color maintain a voice in the blogosphere. We need to support each other while realizing that our experience and issues of concern are not monolithic but connected by a common thread."
The Vanel Journal (BBR #1030) provides intriguing commentary on modern politics. He has a unique and independant voice that should be heard. I hope you will take a moment to visit his blog and welcome him to The AfroSpear!

3 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

welcome folk

Wax Poetic said...

Great News. I met this brother at the BWB conference and think I saw him again at the DNC convention. Welcome.

Unknown said...

Shawn - Have you already made your plans to attend BWB this year?