March 3, 2009

Village Gift Idea: Giant Remote

Never lose your remote again! With giant buttons, this extra-large remote is easy to use and impossible to lose. It's a 6-in-1 remote so you can use it to control your TV, VCR, DVD player, satellite, cable and auxiliary A/V device. It even features glow-in-the-dark buttons, so you can easily find the remote in the dark. (You can buy them at Dollar General for $10 and give it to the person who usually holds same in a death grip but when detached always asks . Have you seen .?)

4 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi there!

I saw one of those in the store and I could not believe how enormous it was!

Geeesh...

Good gift idea.

Unknown said...

Lisa - I have to admit that I thought the photo was strictly a gag. I had no idea that someone actually sells these things...

Janice Lois said...

Oh!! It's really big!! I'm just looking for a good gift!!

Unknown said...

Janice - It is a remarkable gift idea, however, I think it is a gag gift at best (smile)...