March 9, 2009

'Where is Waldo' Version of President Obama's Inaugural Address by David Bergman

You gotta see this!

This is some amazing technology. Do you remember the movie, 'Enemy of the State' with Will Smith and Gene Hackman? This is 'Enemy of the State' type shyt! Click on the photo above ... the keep clicking on any part of the subsequent gigapan photo ... and you will see the face of each individual in the crowd ... IN FOCUS!

You can scan, double click and zoom to any section of the crowd. . . Wait a few seconds. . . And the focus adjusts.

The picture was taken with a robotic camera at 1,474 megapixels. (295 times the standard 5 megapixel camera).

I am interested to hear your thoughts after viewing this photo!

7 comments:

msladyDeborah said...

TOTALLY AWESOME!

I had a great time looking at the people who attended.

This is really cool! I liked it so well that it is now a part of my Stumble Upon Page.

Eddie G. Griffin said...

Fantastic. Technology has come a long way, Baby.

Unknown said...

Lady D - Thanx for the Stumble love! I hadn't seen this photo until this afternoon. It was sent to me by email. I thought it was so remarkable that I created this blog post. It is remarkable and scary at the same time!

Eddie - Yeah ... did you find anyone that you knew in the crowd?

Unknown said...

amazing.. just amazing...
for nosey people like me, this heaven sent..

Anonymous said...

Whoa...

Man, that's cool as h---, but it's also kinda scary, y'know...?

Unknown said...

Marci and Keith - I'm looking forward to seeing other ways that this photo technology will be used. Where else would you like to see it used? Super Bowl crowds! March Madness crowds!

SjP said...

OMG!!! OMG!!! Awesome! Almost like being there!