January 11, 2010

Rod Blagojevich: 'I'm Blacker than Barack Obama'


"I'm Blacker than Barack Obama," claimed disgraced former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich in an interview with Esquire.

"This guy, he was catapulted in on hope and change, what we hope the guy is. What the fuck? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter. I'm Blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a Black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up."
It only took a minute for Blagojevich to apologize for his stupid remarks.

There are many wiggers and wannabes in the white community. However, I've never talked with any white person who truly wanted to live life as a Black person. They enjoy their white privilege too much. Blagojevich uses race relations in a very cynical manner as demonstrated by his appointment of Sen. Roland Burris and his comments about Barack Obama.

I'm glad that he lost his political powerbase as Illinois governor. I wonder why Esquire magazine thought it worth the ink and paper to interview Blagojevich? What say u?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If only my avatar could show the expression on my face...words escape me...

Unknown said...

Karen - Harry Reid and Rod Blagojevich both appear to have diarreaha of the mouth...

Gunfighter said...

The difference between Reid and Blago is great. Blago just runs that hole under his nose for shock value. Reid was thinking when he said what he said... and despite the tone of his comment, we all know, in our hearts, that what he said is true.

Unknown said...

Gunfighter - I agree with your assessment of Blago. I also thought you had a powerful take on Reid's comments in your recent blog post. I've linked to it here on the Electronic Village...