"I challenge you to set a goal that stretches you - and as a result, excites you enough that you are spurred to action. A stretch goal is like a weight you use to tone your soul. It brings you joy. It develops your character. It taps into your strengths. Stretching doesn't always have to come from unwanted challenges. Stretching also happens when you choose to challenge yourself to grow and experience untapped potential."
- What vision feels just beyond your reach?
- What specific, measurable and time-sensitive goal would bring me closer to that vision?
- Who will you tell?
- What vision feels just beyond your reach? - My vision is for this blog, Electronic Village, to become one of the top-rated Black-owned blogs in cyberspace.
- What specific, measurable and time-sensitive goal would bring me closer to that vision? - Electronic Village will be in the top 5,000 overall blogs as measured by Technorati by the end of the year. We're currently the 7,243 ranked blog in the world with our Technorati Authority ranking of 440. This blog will strive to move up 200 spots per month.
- Who will you tell? - We will share our progress with you at the beginning of each month.
Also, I wouldn't mind any advice from you on ways that this blog can improve itself. We are open to change!