January 15, 2010

This Week in Blackness: Michael Eric Dyson Should Shut Up


Elon James White jumps all over Michael Eric Dyson's comment that Barack Obama "...runs from race like a Blackman runs from a cop".

Professor Dyson is the headliner for this week's episode, however, Elon drops a dime on a number of others including Pat Buchanan, Tavis Smiley, R. Kelly and Rod Blagojevich.

I encourage all villagers to take a few moments to enjoy the latest weekly (hopefully!) rant from Elon!



Did you enjoy it? What was your favorite part of this week's video?

2 comments:

A.Smith said...

I love Michael Eric Dyson. I do.

But damn if he didn't stick his foot in his mouth. He's starting to sound a lot like Tavis Smiley, which is NOT a compliment.

My favorite part? "Hater Negro Disease" cause I think I got it, too. DAMN. Can Obama live??

Unknown said...

A.Smith - I'm feelin' ya. I hope that Dyson doesn't get to feelin' that he has to be controversial in his comments so that the mainstream media will call on him for comments.

'Hater Negro Disease' -- yeah, that's was funny. I'm counting on Obama to live to be an old man. I'm not lookin' to have no President Biden!