January 12, 2010

Tune In Tuesday: Sade, 'Soldier of Love' (video)


Two of my favorite entertainment options are coming together. First, Sade is back after an 8-year absence with a remarkable album that debuts next month. Second, the television series, Lost, is back with the first epsiode in the sixth and final season coming on television next month.

I've been a Sade fan for years. I've shared her music on this blog before. The audio for her song, Soldier of Love, has been out for a few weeks. I hope you enjoy the official video of her song as well:



Imagine my surprise when I saw an ABC promo video for Season 6 of Lost. The video features Sade's new song. What a coup for both Lost and Sade when they decided to combine their internationally reknowned talents. Check out the promo video:




It doesn't get much better than this. Are you a Lost or Sade fan?

2 comments:

CCG said...

YES; CCG is most definitely a SADE Fan. Glad to see her back!!!

Unknown said...

CCGroovy - I hope you will consider participating in the Tune In Tuesday meme. It gives you a chance to share music that means something to you ... without a pre-determined theme. Just share what u feel...

re: Sade. She is showing how to make money based on TALENT and not on controversy or poor personal choices....