January 23, 2010

Blog Safari #37


I sense that I'm going to have to provide a name for our rhino-guide myself if other villagers don't have any ideas. Anyhow, please join our un-named rhino-guide as we sojourn through our next blog safari. We use these occassional blog safari expeditions to enjoy the flow from talented bloggers out in the afrosphere. I hope you enjoy these suggested blog posts!
Let us know if you come across any remarkable posts that should be shared in our next Blog Safari!

3 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

greetings from SPANK MY FOOGLEWOOGLE..i found ur blog on transgriot and I came because i wanted to see blog rankings but then i found out i was too late! Ugh..oh well it was great seeing the old ones.

Im glad to be here. I hope to be here a lot more often.

Thank You,
DovieLee Lineau

Unknown said...

Dovie Lee - Thanks very much for coming by to visit our village. I hope you find reason to come back again in the future. Out of curiousity ... what is a FoogleWoogle?

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

I dunno! lol It is a word used to describe anything in any way..it could be used negatively like

"MAN! THATS A BUNCH OF FOOGLEWOOGLE!"

or Positively,

"Oh girl....my fooglewoogle is sitting above all the other girls! they will hate me!" LOL

Just some examples! I made it up. Im quirky like that.

And yes I will be back definitely..maybe each day if you will have me.