January 23, 2010

Blog Safari #37

I sense that I'm going to have to provide a name for our rhino-guide myself if other villagers don't have any ideas. Anyhow, please join our un-named rhino-guide as we sojourn through our next blog safari. We use these occassional blog safari expeditions to enjoy the flow from talented bloggers out in the afrosphere. I hope you enjoy these suggested blog posts!
Let us know if you come across any remarkable posts that should be shared in our next Blog Safari!


.::.~*Dovie*Lee*~.::. said...

greetings from SPANK MY FOOGLEWOOGLE..i found ur blog on transgriot and I came because i wanted to see blog rankings but then i found out i was too late! Ugh..oh well it was great seeing the old ones.

Im glad to be here. I hope to be here a lot more often.

Thank You,
DovieLee Lineau

Villager said...

Dovie Lee - Thanks very much for coming by to visit our village. I hope you find reason to come back again in the future. Out of curiousity ... what is a FoogleWoogle?

.::.~*Dovie*Lee*~.::. said...

I dunno! lol It is a word used to describe anything in any way..it could be used negatively like


or Positively,

"Oh girl....my fooglewoogle is sitting above all the other girls! they will hate me!" LOL

Just some examples! I made it up. Im quirky like that.

And yes I will be back definitely..maybe each day if you will have me.