January 31, 2010

Sunday Inspirations: Tye Tribbett

I was driving home this morning and flipped to a local radio station that was playing gospel music. This song, 'Everything', by Tye Tribbett was playing. The words, music and entire vibe of the song put a spirit of joy in my heart.

I came home and looked the song up so that it could be shared with any interested villager. I hope you enjoy the message and spirit of this song:




I'm adding a second cut from Tye Tribbett at the suggestion of one of our favorite villagers -- Regina.



I must admit that I hadn't heard of Tye Tribbet before today. Were you already a fan of the brother?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite Tye Tibbett songs! He has another one, I think it's called Superstar. look it up, awesome!

Unknown said...

Regina - Ask and ye shall receive! I've added video of 'Superstar' to the blog post for posterity...

kennyx6 said...

Wayne, Thanks for the energy, time and effort you took to share this posting. I listen and appreciate the messages of Tye songs and videos. May God bless you always.

Gunfighter said...

I have been a big fan of Tye Tribbett since he was highlighted in an Ebony magazine articel a few years ago.

Unknown said...

Gunfighter - I'm still enjoying his music and his vibe. Do you have a favorite song from Tye Tibbett?