January 14, 2010

Rush Limbaugh Attacks Barack Obama over America's Response to Haiti Earthquake

Pat Robertson was the first Republican wingnut to attack Haiti after the 7.0 magnitude earthquake. Rush Limbaugh didn't want to be outdone.



It took him less than a day to attack President Obama, congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL), and former president Bill Clinton.



Villager's Voice: There's a time and place for examining the political motivations of our elected officials. But yesterday wasn't that day. Limbaugh should have waited ... instead, he showed a complete lack of class.

What say u?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Rush. This is what he does, which has absolutely nothing to do with what has class, or what's right, or what's credible. It is only about lobbing publicity bombs that in turn attract ratings that, in turn, attract more cash to the Rush bank account.

And that is all this is about...

Unknown said...

Keith - I understand ... but, it is still disappointing that folks like Limbaugh cannot shut down their political agenda long enough to be truly compassionate about a disaster on the magnitude of what we're seeing in Haiti...

Anonymous said...

I hear you Villager, I do. I guess it's just the cold cynic in me. Folks like Rush make it hard for me to believe in the supposed essential goodness of humanity as a whole, or in the belief that all people are inherently good. I just have a very hard time believing there has ever been anything worthwhile about Rush. The man is trash, and that's all I've ever come to expect from him.

Unknown said...

Keith - I hear you...

I am pleased that so many people in the mainstream media reacted so strongly to Rush's antics this time around.

Are you going to the Auto Show this week?