April 5, 2009

Twitter Milestone: 700 Followers

I have talked about Twitter here on this blog over the past few months. It appears that the rest of the world discovered Twitter as well. You can barely watch television for an hour without someone telling you about their Twitter account. The world has not yet discovered my personal Twitter account yet ... but, I want to express my appreciation to the 700 folks that do follow me!

Special honors go to Louis Pagan. He is a New York-based entrepreneur/author of http://www.latinopundit.com/ and http://www.louispagan.com/. Louis was the 700th person to follow me on Twitter!

Are you on Twitter? How do you use it to improve your life or business?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your twitter milestone! Twitter is a fabulous way to connect and engage with a broad diversity of people. I look forward to reading and celebrating the next milestone. :-)

Unknown said...

Karen - Oddly enough, I think I enjoyed Twitter more when it was less well-known...

SoakingNKnowledge said...

Congrats :) keeping up with Twitter & Facebook And everything else can be overwhelming.

Unknown said...

Marenda - I'm trying to create a routine that cuts down on my anxiety level. I'm getting there slowly.

If you're seeing this ... I would love to do an blogger interview with you. Interested?