July 14, 2008

New AfroSpear Member: Daily Views, Pop Culture, Rants, and News


I am pleased to see that The AfroSpear added a new voice over the weekend. HumanityCritic is the owner of blog with the long name, 'Daily Views, Pop Culture, Rants, and News' (BBR #193). His blog claims to be "one that lesser blogs masturbate to."

On the personal tip, HumanityCritic says, "My mission in life is to save Hip Hop one throatchop to a Lil Wayne fan at a time, make sweet love to Rosario Dawson(thats if she digs chubby pre-ejaculators), continue to write Sade passionate "I promise that I won't joke your forehead" love letters, and to bitchslap any person who can't recognize that Rakim is the best rapper ever. But right now I have to deal with being a single 34 year old with no kids, living in Virginia Beach VA."

I must admit that I admire any brotha that is jonesin' for Rosario! Anyhow, I encourage all villagers to share some love with HumanityCritic as the newest member of The AfroSpear!

3 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!

Congratulations to Humanity Critic! I'll stop by!

You are welcome to stop by my blog and pontificate on the pressing black empowerment issues of the day... with some outrageously erudite sistas!

(chuckles)

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Monica Roberts said...

Humanity Critic, welcome to the AfroSpear.

I'm just getting used to the comfortable chairs around here myself ;)

Unknown said...

I wonder what Humanity Critic is saying about Sade now that her new album is about to drop?