- 21-year old Black man tasered-to-death by Louisiana cop.
- 17-year old Black man tasered-to-death by North Carolina cop.
- Deaf Black man tasered-in-error by Kansas cop.
- Unarmed and naked 41-year old Black man tasered-to-death by Florida cop.
- 29-year old Black man tasered-to-death by Florida cop.
- 48-year old Black man tasered-while-shopping by Wisconsin cop.
- 33-year old pregnant Black woman tasered-while-seeking-help from Ohio cop.
- Black man tasered-while-driving-mother-to-Thanksgiving-Dinner by Texas cop.
Are we being too sensitive? Should we sweep our concerns under the carpet because the police are reasonable people doing a difficult job? Or should we continue to blog for justice whenever we see inappropriate use of tasers to executive our brothers and sisters before they get their day in court?
What say u?